30th November 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) from Tamil Nadu? Minimum marks required in 12th for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Art stream and now want to study Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) from Tamilnadu. List of best colleges and entrance exam for it in Tamilnadu? Minimum marks required in 12th for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. Is there any BA degree course in Drawing stream?
  3. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts in UP? Should I have to study MFA after BFA? Scope of BFA?
  4. List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  5. List of BFA 2016 entrance exams? Eligibility criteria, fee and colleges in North India?
  6. List of government Fine Arts colleges of North East India? Cut off marks for admission in BFA? -- [New]
  7. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  8. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  9. How much marks is required to attend the TANCET 2016 counselling?
  10. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?
  11. List of colleges in Arunachal Pradesh to study BA Fine Art and entrance exam for it? Scope of this course in India?
  12. Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing?
  13. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Course duration and job opportunities of BFA?
  14. What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next?
  15. List of universities offering correspondence BFA(Painting) course in Tamil Nadu
  16. Reference books for BFA entrance exam?
  17. List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study BDS in Tamil Nadu if scored 980 marks in 12th Board exam and 158.25 marks in the entrance exam?
30th November 2016, 09:40 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) from Tamil Nadu? Minimum marks required in 12th for it?

BFA - Bachelor of Fine Art.It's 4 year programme.

Minimum eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2 with 50% marks.

These are the Best Colleges for Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Tamil Nadu --

KIT-Karpagam Institute of Technology
Anna University
Coimbatore,

RPCAS-Rama Prabha College of Arts and Science
Madurai Kamaraj University
Dindigul,

AUDE-Annamalai University Distance Education
Annamalai University
Chennai,

ICAT-Image College of Arts Animation and Technology
University of Wales
Chennai,

GCAC-Government College of Arts and Crafts
University of Madras
Chennai,

AASC-Apollo Arts and Science College
University of Madras
Chennai,

UCE-University College of Engineering Villupuram
Anna University
Villupuram,

AASC-Alpha Arts and Science College
University of Madras
Chennai,

DMCET-Dr Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology
Anna University
Coimbatore,

CC-Central College
Bharathiar University
Coimbatore,

AAGAC-Arignar Anna Government Arts College
Thiruvalluvar University
Tirumalai Samudram,
30th November 2016, 11:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) from Tamil Nadu? Minimum marks required in 12th for it?

Here are some best institutes in Tamil Nadu for BFA course :

** Government College of Fine Arts

Address: EVR Periyar Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003
Phone:044 2561 0878

** Tamilnadu Music & Fine Arts University

Address: Dr.D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai Chennai - 600 028, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028
Phone:044 2462 9036

** Government College of Arts and Crafts

Address: Poonamallee High Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600010
Phone:044 2561 0878

** Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts

Address: 18, Benwells Road, Cantonment, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620001
Phone:0431 246 0678

You must have at least 50% marks in 12th standard to apply BFA course.
18th February 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Any Central government or government college of fine arts there? and when the entrance exam will conduct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?