29th August 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am pursuing LLB degree in Arunachal Law Academy, in Arunachal Pradesh and I am about to complete my course this June. I want to pursue LLM but can't afford to live my place, family and state as well, therefore only option remains is that I have to do LLM through distance education; therefore my query regarding the subject is that How can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state? INFO: there are no universities in my state i.e. Arunachal Pradesh who provide LLM degree or any similar courses, there are some private institutions but as I done some research/inquiry and found that they are not recognized by BCI and UGC etc. There are some universities which provides LLM distance course but for writtng Exam I hve to go to the university or exam centre where I cannot go or won't be able to go even if I want to. So I do request your kind to please tell me HOW CAN I PURSUE MY LLM FROM MY PLACE....?

Sincerely yours

Byabang Ganga
Arunachal Pradesh, India

14th June 2017, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?

There are not much options available, if you want to pursue a regular LLM degree course. Only distance mode LLM degree will be possible without leaving your place, but it will not be approved by Bar Council.

Hence, if you want to study a distance mode law degree, without bar council approval, then you can pursue it from your own place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?