17th September 2011, 04:03 PM
ahsan mansoori

List of colleges that consider admission in lateral entry in B.E/B.Tech course in MP and Delhi specially?

sir i am apearing polytechnic diploma in electronics from jhansi(u.P) sir i want 2 take admisn in 2nd year latera entry in B.tech/BE so show me the list dat college list which give admisn in lateral entry in B.TECH/BE all india specialy M.P and Delhi

21st November 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges that consider admission in lateral entry in B.E/B.Tech course in MP and Delhi specially?

sir i am a student of diploma of mechanical engineering from nagpur &i will want to admisson in eiter i.p university college or dtu college
21st November 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges that consider admission in lateral entry in B.E/B.Tech course in MP and Delhi specially?

sir i am student of digital electronic engg in guru tegh bahadur polytechnic instiute i want to change my branch in electrical engg in b.tech can i change my branch in electrical or not
23rd January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

when will the forms of lateral engg be available?
25th January 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i am student of two year diploma after10 2.so i want to take lateral entry in 2nd year in b.tech in goverment college .please suggest me.
24th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i am passed my mechanical diploma in bhopal 1st division to main kon se collge se degree kar sakta hoon bo bhi job ke saath
26th August 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i just want to take admission in b.tech 2 nd year in eee branch specially in bhopal so just suggest me the colleges and admission process
15th April 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I must be want to know the date of application form for lateral entry in BE second year in mp 2015. I have completed my three years diploma in mechanical engineering.so please tell me when the application form will be open. thank you
15th April 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I must be want to know the date of application form for lateral entry in BE second year in mp 2015. I have completed my three years diploma in mechanical engineering.so please tell me when the application form will be open. my email id is [email protected]. thank you
30th June 2023, 09:11 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

List of colleges in Madhya Pradesh and Delhi that consider admission for lateral entry in B.E./B.Tech. courses:

Madhya Pradesh:

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal
Madhav Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), Gwalior
Jabalpur Engineering College (JEC), Jabalpur
Sagar Institute of Research and Technology (SIRT), Bhopal
Medi-Caps University, Indore
Oriental University, Indore
Rewa Engineering College, Rewa
Radharaman Institute of Technology and Science (RITS), Bhopal
Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology and Sciences (GGITS), Jabalpur
Technocrats Institute of Technology (TIT), Bhopal

Delhi:

Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), New Delhi
Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), Delhi
Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi
Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research (AIACTR), Delhi
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (IGIT), Delhi
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology (GTBIT), Delhi
Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering (BVCOE), Delhi
Northern India Engineering College (NIEC), Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?