8th December 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?

Hello sir, I am working in a company as Electrical engineer at Sweden but, I want to study more in distance mode. Please provide me list of colleges to study masters course in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  5. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  7. What is the fee structure of M.P.Ed by distance mode?
  8. Possibility to do M.Phil or Ph.D in Psychology for a 52 years candidate from Madras University?
  9. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  10. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  11. How should I pursue MBA after doing BCA?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?
  13. List of colleges offering distance Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  14. Where should I apply in Delhi to study B.Sc Radiology from distance mode? What is the fee structure to study this course?
  15. List of colleges to study B.Tech in distance mode through lateral entry in Riyadh?
  16. Eligibility and fee structure for MCA correspondence course?
  17. Can a B.Tech in Electrical engineering with aggregate 55% and 4 backlogs eligible to study master degree from Australia and Canada? List of colleges for it? -- [New]
  18. Correspondence BA English honours from DU is good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?