10th May 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in private colleges after securing 94% in 12th in AP? Can I get Sastra University? List of important dates?

i secured 94% in +2 in andhra pradesh.i want to study in private colleges based on +2 marks.can you give information regarding how to apply and list of collegs.can i get satra university?also give information important dates about colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Which private university can I get?
  2. I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?
  3. Which branch I can expect to get admission in Sastra University if I have scored 961 marks in 12th Andhra Pradesh board?
  4. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  5. Which MBA Entrance Exams Forms should be filled apart from CAT, XAT, XLRI and MAT?
  6. Am I allowed to transfer from Sastra University to any of the Anna University affiliated colleges in 2nd or 3rd year of B.E/B.Tech courses?
  7. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  8. M.Pharmacy counseling dates and the list of colleges?
  9. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  10. List of Delhi University affiliated colleges for B.A.(Economics) admission with 95.4% for 12th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria and important dates to apply in Allahabad University UGAT for B.Com course?
  12. What is the date of sale of MFA application forms?
  13. Important dates for B.Arch entrance exam? How to prepare for them?
  14. How to take admission in private MBBS after securing 60% in 12th? Which are the colleges in and outside India?
  15. Is it possible to join B.Tech without qualifying for EAMCET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  17. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission?
  18. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
27th September 2011, 10:36 AM
anudear

Smile Re: How to apply in private colleges after securing 94% in 12th in AP? Can I get Sastra University? List of important dates?

ya u can aplly to any of the university we have best university in india u can get an admition in any of them last but not the list congrats for such a nice score better luck for your carrerr
18th December 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in private colleges after securing 94% in 12th in AP? Can I get Sastra University? List of important dates?

is there any entrance exam
6th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in private colleges after securing 94% in 12th in AP? Can I get Sastra University? List of important dates?

i had got 980 marks in 10 2 of a.p borad in 2011 can i get seat in sasthra university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?