12th May 2011, 01:20 PM
AnuradhaAnu

List of colleges in Kanpur offering B.Lib.Sc course? Date of availability of forms?

Plz. send the information regarding B.Lib.SC. colleges in Kanpur,date and availabilty of B.Lib.Sc.Entrance Exam form for the year

Related Questions:
  1. Hoe may I get the BLIBSC 6th paper information?
  2. Date of availability of forms for B.A 3rd final year of Kanpur University?
  3. Availability of private forms of B.Com 3rd year for Kanpur University?
  4. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam?
  5. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  6. What is the last date of entrance exam of B.Ed? Information about form availability of Kanpur
  7. Date of availability of application forms of entrance exams of various colleges for lateral entry
  8. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  9. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  10. Which are the colleges in TN for MBBS course? Date of availability of MBBS forms?
  11. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. How can I get Kanpur university private forms of MA(2nd year)?
  13. How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Haven't received my GATE hallticket
  15. Entrance exam name and date in Gujarat for M.Pharma? List of pharma colleges and seat availability in Gujarat?
  16. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. Where can i get the admission form of F.Y.B.Com?
  18. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
22nd July 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Kanpur offering B.Lib.Sc course? Date of availability of forms?

i wANT TO DIRECT ADMISSON IN B.LIB IN CSJM UNIVERSITY
27th January 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Kanpur offering B.Lib.Sc course? Date of availability of forms?

what is date and availabilty of B.Lib.Sc.Entrance Exam form for the year 2012.
26th February 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date and availabilty of B.Lib Sc.Entrance form for year 2012.
14th June 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I want the timing of b.lib.course n juhari devi p.g.college,kanpur?
25th July 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

pls giv me detail of ofering blib courses in kanpur.and i would like to know can this course is illegeble for that candidate who is done intermidiate perticular this subject.
9th April 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the date & availability entrance form for b- lib 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?