6th August 2018, 02:00 AM
Red_wine

List of colleges offering 5 years Integrated MBA course in Gujarat

Hello Sir, I am interested to do 5 years Integrated MBA course. I am studying 12th with Commerce stream. Kindly let me know about the colleges anywhere in Gujarat which provides this Integrated MBA course of 5 years.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan?
  2. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  4. List of colleges which offering integrated Ph.D for EEE students?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA(Fashion Design Management) in Gujarat?
  6. Colleges offering integrated MBA course? How much is the fee of such colleges?
  7. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  8. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  9. List of colleges providing integrated Ph.D in microbiology after completion of B.Sc?
  10. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  11. List of colleges in Madhya Pradesh offering B.A. B.Ed integrated course
  12. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  13. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
  14. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  15. List of the colleges offering integrated MCA?
  16. List of universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  17. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  18. Need information about the colleges offering Integrated M.Sc. course in Nano Technology in South India?
7th August 2018, 01:19 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering 5 years Integrated MBA course in Gujarat

Here is the list of few institutes in Gujarat that offer five year Integrated MBA course.
  • Nirma University, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
  • Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad
  • Indus University, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
  • Ahmedabad University
  • Indus Institute of Management Studies, Ahmedabad
  • RB Institute of Management Studies, Ahmedabad
7th August 2018, 04:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

College in Gujarat which offers Integrated MBA Course in Gujarat are as follows:-

Times Business School, Ahmedabad
Address:- Corporate House- 7, Sigma-I Corporates, Sindhu Bhavan Road, B/H Rajpath Club, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad- 380054
7th August 2018, 09:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering 5 years integrated MBA course in Gujarat :-

Shanti Business School

Navrachana University

Oakbrook Business School

Departmentof Management, Sandeep Vidyapeeth

Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management

Rai University

Indus University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?