4th April 2012, 04:18 PM
indira bhatti

List of the colleges offering distance learning courses in clinical research?

i want to know the list of colleges offering distance learning courses in clinical research

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  2. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  4. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  5. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  7. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  9. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms?
  10. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  11. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  12. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning? -- [New]
  13. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  14. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  15. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  16. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  17. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
  18. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
14th January 2013, 02:29 PM
fight1

Default Re: List of the colleges offering distance learning courses in clinical research?

Colleges offering distance learning courses in clinical research

DiagnoSearch Life Sciences
Trident Clinical Research
Pfizer Ltd.
KEM Hospital
Clininvent
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Quintiles
Reliance Life Sciences Ltd.
Sanofi Aventis Ltd.
SIRO Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd.
Tata Memorial Hospital
Tata Consultancy Services
Sciformix

Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?