19th July 2017, 12:32 AM
Nilima_Das

List of government colleges in West Bengal to study B.Sc Nursing course? List of entrance exams and previous year question papers for it?

Dear Sir, I want to study B.Sc Nursing course from West Bengal. Please send list of government colleges for it? List of entrance exams and previous year question papers of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  2. List of entrance exams to study BMLT course after DMLT? List of government colleges in West Bengal?
  3. List of Government affiliated Medical colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Kolkata -- [New]
  4. List of colleges offering Post Basic BSc(Nursing) course in Kolkata?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc Nursing course? Government colleges in Delhi for it?
  7. List of government colleges available in West Bengal?
  8. List of entrance exams to study PG in Chemistry along with syllabus? Previous year question papers for it?
  9. Previous years question papers for West Bengal Post basic BSc Nursing entrance exam?
  10. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course?
  11. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course
  13. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Previous year question papers of B.Sc Nursing entrance exam
  15. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  16. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  17. Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 55% in 12th Science?
  18. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th July 2017, 11:05 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges in West Bengal to study B.Sc Nursing course? List of entrance exams and previous year question papers for it?

B.Sc Nursing is an 4 years under graduation course. The basic eligibility required to study B.Sc nursing is the candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent education in PCB subjects with 45% from any recognised board.

There are few entrance exams conducted by different universities, colleges, states and central board of India for giving admission in different colleges/ universities based on the merit performance in the exam.

In general the exam will be a objective type which will have 4 parts and syllabus will be from the previous years subjects like physics, chemistry, biology and general knowledge questions will be asked in the exam. This may vary based on the university, state and colleges.

There are few government colleges in West Bengal which provide B.Sc Nursing course. Some of them are mentioned below.
- School of Nursing, Alipurduar, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal.
- Nursing training school, Balurghat, Dakshin dinajpur, West Bengal.
- Nursing training school, Bankura, West Bengal.
- Nursing training school, Berhampur, West Bengal.
- Nursing training school, Burdwan. West Bengal.
- Calcutta national medical college, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Nursing training school, Chinusrah, Hooghly, West Bengal.
- Medical college hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- N.T.S North Bengal medical college, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
- Sambhunath pandit hospital school of nursing, Kolkata, West Bengal.

For more details check their official website: http://www.wbnursingcouncil.org/
19th July 2017, 11:06 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government colleges in West Bengal to study B.Sc Nursing course? List of entrance exams and previous year question papers for it?

Government college in West Bengal for B.Sc nursing
>> Government College of nursing, Kolkata
>> R.G Kar medical college, Kolkata
>> Bankura Sammilani Medical college , Bankura
>> National Medical college and Hospital, Kolkata
>> College of nursing , Kolkata

*** You need to sit in WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint entrance exam board) where on rank basis candidate are allot seats in various government and private colleges.
19th July 2017, 01:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Some of the government colleges in West Bengal for pursuing B.Sc Nursing courses are:
All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
Address: 110, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata

Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research
Address: 244, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata

School of Nursing Kolkata - Nursing Training School
Address: SSKM Hospital Campus, Kolkata

WB Government College of Nursing
Address: 244, Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road

These institutions conduct their own entrance exams, so you will have to contact them or visit their official websites for notifications of entrance exams.
24th June 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, in bsc nursing JENPAUH exam I ranked 855 in OBC -A category. can I chance a government college in West Bengal?
5th July 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I ranked 899 in bsc nursing in general category..can I get admission in govt college in West Bengal???
11th July 2018, 01:24 AM
Anisa Bisui

Sir, in Bsc Nursing jenpauh exam I ranked 1427 in SC category...can I get admission in government college in West Bengal???
11th July 2018, 04:18 PM
Anisa Bisui

Sir in Bsc Nursing jenpauh exam I ranked 1427 in SC category, can I get admission in government college at West Bengal??
20th September 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , in bsc nursing jenpauh 2018 exam i ranked 4337 in sc category. Can I get admission in government college of west bengal state.
11th February 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to join BSC nursing course does it requires me to qualify the NEET to join in a government nursing college?
13th June 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure of government medical College of B.sc nursing course
26th July 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available under government College?
27th July 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Yesterday (26/7/19)merit list haspublished, my BSc Nursing Rank is 301,marks 133/180,Genl category. Chance of admission in Govt colleges in Kolkata?
21st August 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

My score in B. Sc Nursing exam is 116. Combined rank is 892 and OBC B category rank is 148. Can I get any government college?
9th May 2020, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

how many govt college of bsc nursing are in the west bengal?
10th October 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I need it west Bengal government college for B.SC Nursing.
17th October 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

The list of government nursing college in West bengale
28th December 2020, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

List of govt colleges to study post basic bsc nursing in west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?