27th March 2016, 07:43 PM
Vaqass

List of companies to apply for job if I have completed IT graduation course?

List of companies to apply for job if I have completed IT graduation course? Can someone please let me know the list of companies in which I can start applying for the jobs? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

29th March 2016, 01:23 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for job if I have completed IT graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqass View Post
List of companies to apply for job if I have completed IT graduation course? Can someone please let me know the list of companies in which I can start applying for the jobs? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
There are many IT companies which are growing these days. There are short level companies and large scale MNC companies, you can join in any of them based on the vacancy of the post which they are needing.

Having completed IT graduation course, you can apply for software companies as there are fields such as developing, testing, infrastructure services. You can apply for the companies if you are satisfying the needed eligibility criteria needed for the post.

The top companies which you can apply for IT jobs are:
  • TCS
  • Infosys
  • Wipro
  • HCL Technologies
  • Tech Mahindra
  • ORACLE Financial Services
  • Mindtree
  • Mphasis
  • Hexaware
  • TATA Elxsi
29th March 2016, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for job if I have completed IT graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqass View Post
You can apply for IT jobs in below given companies.

Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002

Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198

Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577

Virgosys, #16, 13th Cross, Millers Road Vasanth Nagar Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2225 6392

Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

Embassy IT Solutions, No.12, ‘Bagaria Complex’ 2nd Floor,, Above Corporation Bank, New BEL Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2341 8347

Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

VMware Software India Pvt Ltd., 165/2, Tower I, Kalyani Magnum, 3rd Floor, IIM Post, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4044 0000
30th March 2016, 09:24 PM
pawankumar215

list of Top Ten IT Companies :-------------

Wipro
HP
Microsoft
Delite
Dell
Infosys
IBM
HCL
Cognizant

So you can apply for above it companies

All the best ..........
31st March 2016, 09:00 PM
mahima29

There are many IT companies in today growing world, following are the names of some IT companies in which you can apply for job--->

1. Wipro

2. Winjit

3. Tata Consultancy Services

4. Capgemin

5. Wipro Limited

6. Infosys Limited

7. HCL Technologies Limited

8.Satyam Computers services Limited

9.Tech Mahindra Limited

10. Mphasis Limited

11. Patni Computer Systems

12. Oracle Financial Services Software Limited

13. Infotech Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?