20th March 2013, 12:14 AM
anoopbirmhan

What is the upper age limit for HCS executive? I am an Army officer

I am an army officer (gallantry award holder). what is the upper age limit for HCS executive. Is there some reservation / age relaxation for gallantry award holders?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of UAPS examination and relaxation for Army Officer? -- [New]
  2. Maximum age limit for Haryana Public Service Commission Executive Branch? Any exemption for army officers?
  3. Is it true that the upper age limit for IPS exam has been reduced to 25 years? From when will it come into effect?
  4. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
  5. Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  7. Can I apply for TNPSC exam after doing B.E?
  8. Previous years papers papers for the post of ACIO Grade II?
  9. What is the eligibility for MCA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get a job after passing 12th class?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
  12. Upper age limit to join engineering course in the state of AP? Is there any relaxation age limit under management quota?
  13. Maximum upper age limit to pursue 3 years LLB course?
  14. Upper age limit for Kerala MBBS entrance exam?
  15. How can I prepare for group II entrance exam?
  16. Upper age limit for CAT, XAT and MAT? Eligibility criteria and date of the entrance exam?
  17. Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?
  18. Will the government announce any extension of upper age limit in this notification?
31st March 2016, 09:03 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the upper age limit for HCS executive? I am an Army officer

Candidates should not be less then 21 years and note more than 4 years of the year of examination.
Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belong to backward class of Haryana only and for an ex-military person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?