11th June 2011, 10:56 PM
DARSHNA JHA

List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?

hello,
my name is darshna,and i am doing my b.e in electrical from gujarat technological university.i have backlog in 1st sem although i have scored 6.61 in that sem.can i apply for campus for job in good companies in last year?
please tell me which companies require no backlog in overall semester,and which companies don't require this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  2. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem?
  3. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  4. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  5. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  6. Placement in MNC companies with 58% marks?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  9. What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?
  10. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I correct my CGPA?
  12. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  13. Am I eligible for appearing in the UES? I have two backlog in 1st sem and in 3rd sem, and I have cleared it with 60% and I am from Amravati University
  14. Will I get placement in any company after having a backlog in the 6th semester?
  15. how to get a good job in central or state government after scoring 7.94 CGPA upto VII Sem?
  16. Names of the companies which allow 1 backlog in current semester of MCA?
  17. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog? -- [New]
29th April 2012, 04:42 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARSHNA JHA View Post
hello,
my name is darshna,and i am doing my b.e in electrical from gujarat technological university.i have backlog in 1st sem although i have scored 6.61 in that sem.can i apply for campus for job in good companies in last year?
please tell me which companies require no backlog in overall semester,and which companies don't require this.
Dear friend,

First of all if you really want to get into good and top companies then its better you clear your backlog and then apply for placements.
But still here are the some companies which wont ask for your history arrear, they just dont want current arrears.

some of the companies are:

HCL
L&T Infotech Ltd.
Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Mastek Ltd.
Mphasis BFL Ltd.
Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
Genpact
i-Gate Global Solutions Ltd.
Flextronics Software Systems Ltd. (Standalone for FSS)

Thank you
best wishes
15th September 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?

list of companies wchich allow 3 yr degree students to take part in placement drive
23rd August 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with a backlog in diploma first sem?

List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with a backlog in first sem in 1 subject ( mathematics 1) in diploma?
13th October 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to a college directly to 4th sem of btec,while i completed upto 3rd sem in other college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?