11th September 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?

sir what are the companies that recruit people having cgpa above 6 and 1 backlog.............. please reply soon sir..............

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  2. Will Satyam recruit students with 1 backlog having 70% aggregate in all semesters?
  3. Which are the core companies that recruit production engineers? I am pursuing 7th semester and my CGPA is 8.12
  4. Am I eligible for Interior Designing Course after having 7 backlogs in B.Tech 3rd year? Companies which recruit backlog students?
  5. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada? -- [New]
  6. How to convert CGPA to percentage? How may I get the formula for conversion?
  7. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  8. What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa
  9. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  10. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  11. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  12. Do any IT companies recruit me having secured 58% in B.E.?
  13. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  14. Chances of getting job after having 6 backlogs?
  15. Which are the companies that recruit for IT department in JU
  16. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  17. Previous year papers of GATE(EEE) with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will i be eligible for MNC companies with 59.83% in 12th?
18th December 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?

i am having many backlogs...im now in ma 8th semester...can i get a good job in a reputed company after clearing all my backlogs within a year after course completion..?
30th August 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?

sir,i am doing b.tech s7 with a cgpa 8.1.But i have a backlog in s5.Which all companies can i apply for placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?