10th October 2012, 04:10 PM
hack001

List of companies for IT students? I have completed B.Tech CSE with 77% in Matric and 59% in intermediate

I am in 5th sem, B.tech(C.S.E) have scored 77% in matric , 59% in intermediate. can u give the list of companies where i can get placed.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  2. Which is better BSc IT,BSc CS and BCA?
  3. What are the core branches in Computer Science and Engineering? Advantages and disadvantages of the branch? Job opportunities in the branch in coming years?
  4. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  5. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. List of companies which offers job to B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  7. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  8. Why are B.Tech CSE students getting jobs in BPO's?
  9. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which companies can I get into after doing B.Tech in CSE stream? Details about the placements for computer science students
  13. Is it possible to get placed in companies asking for 60% after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech CSE?
  14. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  16. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  17. What are the available government jobs for B.Tech (CSE) students?
  18. Companies offering 6 month internship to B.Tech CSE students of 3rd year?
1st August 2013, 11:32 PM
Sarathsiva7

Default Re: List of companies for IT students? I have completed B.Tech CSE with 77% in Matric and 59% in intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hack001 View Post
I am in 5th sem, B.tech(C.S.E) have scored 77% in matric , 59% in intermediate. can u give the list of companies where i can get placed.

1 Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

2 Infosys Technologies Ltd

3 Wipro Limited

4 Hewlett-Packard India Pvt. Ltd

5 IBM India Limited

6 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.

7 HCL Technologies Ltd.

8 Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.

9 CISCO Systems India Pvt. Ltd.

10 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.

11 Cognizant Technology Solutions India

12 HCL Infosystems Ltd.

13 Mahindra-British Telecom

14 Redington (India) Limited

15 i-Flex Solutions Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?