9th January 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Important topics to be covered in Data Structure, Operating system, RDBMS for placement in good companies? What subject companies generally want from a candidate?

what are main areas to be covered in data structure,operating system and RDBMS if i give it as my area of interest in my resume . what the companies expect if i give these as area of interest. what is the main and wanted subject in companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 3 years L scheme question papers in computer engineering, .NET, RDBMS, Data Structure, C Programming, Java, Operating System -- [New]
  2. Computer Science syllabus of DRDO CEPTAM STA-B written exam
  3. List companies offering RDBMS internship to IT freshers?
  4. Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad?
  5. How many questions come in CET from different topics like C, Oops, Data Structure etc.?
  6. University of Mumbai Science - Computer Science TYBSc Operating System Study and Unix System Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. How to prepare for jobs in MNCs for B.Tech (Computer science) final year with 63% aggregate?
  8. Can ETC branch students apply for a job in microsoft or google?
  9. Job description of Software Development Trainee in Nokia? Skills required to become?
  10. Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 83% in 10th class, 77% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech with IT branch?
  11. IETE AMIETE- CS/IT(Old Scheme) Data Structure and Algorithm Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Can I do MCA in correspondence after completing BSc(Genetics)?
  13. Study material for NET in computer science?
  14. Syllabus of Computer Science for NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the syllabus for professional knowledge?
  16. List of good companies which allows a candidate to sit in campus interview with less than 60% marks in B.Tech?
  17. If I fail in Data Structures and Algorithms and Operating System during my B.Tech ECE 2nd year then will I face any problems during my placements?
  18. What are the important topics that are to be covered in CLAT exam?
17th January 2011, 05:21 PM
Divya Chowdary Yadlapalli

Default Re: Important topics to be covered in Data Structure, Operating system, RDBMS for placement in good companies? What subject companies generally want from a candidate?

data structure we have to no about in and out of all ds and it's application

OS we have to know the main advantages and disadvantages,the os versions,their architectures and their working.

RDBMS is very good one,we mainly know about rlationships.This one of the more advantage one.I send the following questions.
ALL THE BEST
11th July 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important topics to be covered in Data Structure, Operating system, RDBMS for placement in good companies? What subject companies generally want from a candidate?

which of the courses help in placement for software students ?
30th March 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

what will be the most important topics to be covered in DATA STRUCTURES,COMPUTER ORGANIZATION,DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN ,PROGRAMMING for lateral entry tests conducted by prestigious institutions like IIIT hyderabad ?Can we get any model questions from any source? please suggest me subject wise important areas to be covered and mastered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?