26th April 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

List of core companies in Hyderabad?

please send me list of core company lists in hyderabad?send to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad?
  2. List of the core companies in Hyderabad related to electrical?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Core companies for Electronics in Hyderabad?
  5. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  6. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  7. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  8. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  9. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  10. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  11. List of core companies of mechanical in Hyderabad offering free summer implant training for 1 month period?
  12. Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?
  13. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  14. Vacancy details of core companies in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  15. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. List of core companies in AP where I could get admission after B.Tech EEE?
  17. List of top 20 core companies in electronic and communication field
  18. List of Core Companies in the field of EEE? How to get into these Companies?
16th September 2013, 07:20 PM
jeevan maroju
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of core companies in Hyderabad?

hi friend the following are the some of the top most companies in hyderabad :

IT Niche India Pvt.Ltd
Ginni Steels Pvt.Ltd
Mahesh Multi Services
Meenakshi Steeltech inc
Datasoft Comnet Pvt.Ltd
Mohitha Consulting Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?