30th December 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

List of courses and their entrance exams after 12th with PCM group other than engineering? Can I study dual degree courses?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group and want to study a highly demanded course other than engineering. List of courses with entrance exam? Can I study dual degree courses?

31st December 2016, 12:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses and their entrance exams after 12th with PCM group other than engineering? Can I study dual degree courses?

Other than B.Tech or B.E course after 12th with PCM stream is :-

B.A LLB - CLAT and also conducted by few universities.

B.Sc - conducted by various universities.

B.A.

B.Des/B.F.Tech. - NIFT.

Yes, you can take admission in dual course such as B.A. LLB which is five year duration course .
1st April 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses and their entrance exams after 12th with PCM group other than engineering? Can I study dual degree courses?

Sir, I have completed my 12 with 90% with MPC stream. Can I join in degree with biotechnology and chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?