12th January 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Are there any banks or financial institutions which provide interest free education loan?

I want to pursue M.Tech but, I'm financially not sound. Therefore, I'm looking to take a loan for it. Please, let me know if any bank or financial institution provide interest free education loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  2. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  4. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  5. List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?
  6. Process to get education loan for PhD course?
  7. Possibility to get an interest free education loan? Procedure to get it from government banks?
  8. Which bank offers hassle free education loan smoothly? Interest rate chart for it?
  9. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rate for BTech course? -- [New]
  11. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  12. Possibility to get interest free education loan from government banks to study MBBS course in abroad being a son of Naval force?
  13. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  14. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?
  16. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Banks/Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in LeTourneau University? Expenses cover in Education Loan?
  18. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
1st April 2018, 09:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any banks or financial institutions which provide interest free education loan?

No bank or financial institution will sanction education loan with zero interest. You have to pay some interest on the loan you apply for education purpose, however, the rate of interest may vary from bank to bank.
For your kind information, I want to tell you that, you have to pay the education loan after completion of education. You can start paying the education loan in installments after 6-12 month of completion of education.

To apply for education loan, you are required complete fee structure of college on letterhead. You have to visit the bank and submit the necessary document like photocopy of 12th mark sheet, identity proof, address proof, affidavit as per bank requirement, passport size photo etc. After completion of loan process, the bank will issue you a Demand Draft in favor of college and the same amount will be debited in your loan account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?