4th May 2011, 01:44 PM
SUBHAJIT BASU

List of engineering colleges taking admission in M.Tech(Electrical) course through other than GATE?

I am interested to study,M.Tech.(Electrical), as non gate student at Jadavpur or NIT,Durgapur or other.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can take admission after scoring 319 in GATE?
  2. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of engineering colleges taking admission in M.Tech(Electrical) course through other than GATE?
  4. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  5. Can I get a good college for M.Tech in structure engineering after scoring 33.33 cutoff in GATE? List of the colleges where I can get admission?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  7. Top Engineering colleges offering admission through GATE in Indore? List of companies appointing through GATE? -- [New]
  8. List of the colleges which are not considering GATE score for admission? List of the colleges in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering
  9. PGECET qualification marks requirement?
  10. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  12. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  13. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  15. How to write the entrance exam to join in a marine institute? I have completed B.Tech mechanical with 65%
  16. List of some good colleges in India? I have scored 9700 in GATE
  17. List of the colleges taking admission on the basis of board merit? What is the cutoff?
  18. Last year GATE score or latest year GATE score which will be considered valid for admission?
8th June 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges taking admission in M.Tech(Electrical) course through other than GATE?

Please give me the name of colleges offering M.E in electrical power & enegy... & probable gate score required for such colleges..
8th June 2013, 11:03 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: List of engineering colleges taking admission in M.Tech(Electrical) course through other than GATE?

Due to lack of jobs after graduation in engineering field most of the students prefer to pursue M.tech in respective fields from any good institute so that they will be able to get job after master degree.This trend has introduced a great competition to get admission in top colleges in India.Following institutes are offering admission in M.tech on the basis of marks in graduation /their own entrance test-

ITS institute of engineering and management,,
Aurangabad

SRM university, Chennnai-admission on the basis of SRMEEE exam .

VIT university,Chennai-It also conduct it's own entrance exam.

Birla institute of science and technology,Pilani-Admission will be provided on the basis of BITs higher study entrance exam.

PEC,Chandigarh-Best in Punjab after Thapar university.

Faculty of engineering and technology,MS university,Vadodara.

Delhi college of engineering,Delhi technological university,Delhi.

International institute of information technology,Gwalior.

JNTU college of engineering,Hyderabad.

Samrat Ashok technical institute,Vidisha.

Veer Mata Jijabai technological institute,Mumbai.

Institute of engineering and technology,Manipal.

Lovely Professional university,Phagwara.
27th July 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 73% in ma b tech( ece ). i am 2013 pass-out sir i am confused what to do next since i have not given CAT , MAT OR GATE or any other entrance exam . sir are there any good college who provide admission in MTECH or other course related to my field on basis of my percantage in btech
thank you
28th July 2013, 03:30 PM
tapuda

HI.........

List of engineering colleges

BITs higher study entrance exam.

Institute of engineering and technology,Manipal.

SRM university, Chennnai-admission on the basis of SRMEEE exam .

Samrat Ashok technical institute,Vidisha.

International institute of information technology,GFaculty of engineering and

technology,MS university,Vadodara.walior.

Birla institute of science and technology,Pilani-Admission will be provided on the basis of

PEC,Chandigarh-Best in Punjab after Thapar university.

ALL THE BEST ..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?