27th August 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Last year GATE score or latest year GATE score which will be considered valid for admission?

I have completed my engineering in 2013,also I have qualified GATE 2013. If I will give GATE next year then which score will be considered by the colleges for taking admission for M.Tech., GATE 2013 or latest year?

1st December 2014, 10:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last year GATE score or latest year GATE score which will be considered valid for admission?

The validity of GATE score is Three years. So, there is no need to retake the GATE exam again. You are eligible to apply for 2014 and 2015 admissions with your score.
On the other hand, If you want to take the GATE exam again, then you can appear for next upcoming GATE examination. Then your new score will be considered for admissions.
23rd March 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year GATE score or latest year GATE score which will be considered valid for admission?

I have GATE 2015 score card but I am not GATE qualified.In this case is my score card is valid?
13th June 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

GATE 2014 non zero score valid for the PG admssions 2015 cap ??
26th April 2017, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

I have given the gate exam in 2016 and i scored 9 marks, and i want to take admission for M.E in 2017.. i am eligible to take admision or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?