15th July 2011, 01:12 AM
tanmaydas.eng90

Entrance Exams that are held for Chemical Engineering Jobs?

I am a fresher, my stream is Chemical Engineering.I just want to know the name of all exams which are held for chemical engineering jobs...

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to get jobs for Chemical engineering students? -- [New]
  2. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the different entrance exams which we need to give to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in abroad?
  4. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing masters in chemical engineering?
  6. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Jobs in Navy?
  7. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  8. List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?
  9. Whether a girl candidate can get Government jobs after Diploma Chemical Engineering course?
  10. Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams?
  11. How to get a job after chemical engineering? What are the exams conducted by the industries?
  12. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?
  13. IFS Chemical Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
  15. Is there any vacancy for B.Tech Chemical engineering jobs in any chemical industry
  16. What is the procedure for admission in B.Tech?
  17. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  18. Date of announcement of recruitment for B.E EEE?
16th July 2011, 12:05 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Entrance Exams that are held for Chemical Engineering Jobs?

frnd
if you score well in b.tech then you'll be recruited from your college itself
you dont have to give exams for job
but you have to give the interview to the recruiters
best of luck
4th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i studying in chemical engg. from IT-BHU.can i get a government job?
19th August 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 57% in 12 cls bt nw im doing good in b.tech frm chemical branch...im preparing for gate but not to do m.tech,for getting good job....so does my 12th percentage will create any hurdle if i score good marks in gate?
11th November 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 95.8% in 12th........and i am doing my b.tech with an aggregate of 72..can i get a nice job?or proceed to further studies??
19th December 2011, 09:46 AM
Annapurna9

Every body s questioning here,who s gonna give proper answer........
Even i have same quest in mind
3rd January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

No scores matter for getting good jobs.... They are only gateway passes for an interview... Good jobs are attained by experience and not score-cards.. For students securing even 60% marks in their 12 and an aggregate of 70% in their B.E. / B.Tech. is enough to be called for an personal interview. . . There are no such exams at job entry level.. .. These are meant only for research levels. . . YES - IF YOU ARE DREAMING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB IN INDIA, THEN YOU MUST QUALIFY GATE EXAM FOR SURE!!!
31st January 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I recently completed my btech in chemical engg,but i went to any interview they told me they dont need freshers, then where we go...
19th June 2012, 03:23 PM
sayan800

chemical engineers r de highest paid....so not to worry....u may rit gate to get into psu ...but u can also apply for qatar petroleum...u get very good salary...for further information..txt me if u want...9492534691....i m also a chemical engineer ...
15th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Tech Chemical and Electrochemical engineering (III year)in CECRI,TN. Which company/institute in india will offer me internship?
27th August 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me advice about how to upgrade my skill. I'm a chemical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?