5th June 2017, 11:43 AM
Anushaputtegowda

What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join B.Sc agriculture course?

What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join BSc agriculture course? Can someone please give me the details on the same as soon as possible and also let me know the procedure followed to get the admission from colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. List of agriculture colleges and their cut off marks for admission?
  5. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  6. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  7. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  8. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  9. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  10. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  11. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?
  12. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  13. Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad?
  14. Ways to join B.Sc in agriculture in abroad? What are the entrance exams required to be written to get admission outside India?
  15. Marks required in 12th to join B.Sc Agriculture?
  16. What is the cutoff marks in BSc Agriculture?
  17. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  18. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
30th June 2017, 11:00 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join B.Sc agriculture course?

B.Sc Agriculture is a four year duration course and for admission in the course candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities.

ICAR examination is conducted by AIEEA for admission in central universities colleges.

So, cut off score for different college is different.

So, visit official website of respective universities and colleges for detail information about cut off for admission.
3rd June 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join B.Sc agriculture course?

I got 92.5 in puc then I got 20000 ranking in Bsc ag and in practical I got 2300 ranking am I eligible to get seat in agri colleges
4th June 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got 1,00,000 ranking in bsc agriculture exam can I get the seat in mandya agriculture college
11th June 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have got 26000 rank in agri practical exam can. I get seat in Karnataka any bsc agriculture collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?