7th June 2011, 05:53 PM
anik4u2

List of exam for B.Tech Mechanical which I have to write after passing 4th year B.Tech?

from where i can get the list of exam with date. which i can write after passing 4th year b.tech mech.

3rd September 2011, 02:32 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of exam for B.Tech Mechanical which I have to write after passing 4th year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anik4u2 View Post
from where i can get the list of exam with date. which i can write after passing 4th year b.tech mech.
List of exam for B.Tech Mechanical which I have to write after passing 4th year B.Tech?

Mechanical Branch is an evergreen branch which has large number of jobs availability not only in private sectors but also in public sectors.They can also join software fields like software engineers.

I am providing you the list of some exams, which most mechanical students prefer to sit in :
  • Indian Engineering Services(IES)
  • ISRO
  • NTPC
  • Defence
  • coal India
  • IAS
  • Bank PO
  • Other exams conducted by private companies

With Regards
ravik1214
3rd September 2011, 03:39 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exam for B.Tech Mechanical which I have to write after passing 4th year B.Tech?

Quote:
there are many things which you can get into..like M.Tech,IAS,MBA and many more..you have to give the following exams :-
1) for MBA :-
CAT
MAT
XAT
FMS
Symbiosis
2) for M.tech :-
GATE
3) for IAS,IPS,IFS :-
Civil Service Exams

hope this helps..
3rd September 2011, 04:02 PM
ajay s yadav

Default Re: List of exam for B.Tech Mechanical which I have to write after passing 4th year B.Tech?

ias,ips,m.tech.gate,defence,mca ,mba,med,law,
3rd September 2011, 04:05 PM
ajay s yadav

mca,mba,m.tech,ips,army,navy,airforce,
3rd September 2011, 05:14 PM
devbj

Dear friend,

Generally students after completing b.tech prefer to go for Gate exams, graduate aptitute test for engineering for addmission to prestigious iits for m.tech will improve your b.tech skills at technical level.
for more information refer the link
http://www.iitr.ernet.in/gate/

>>>>>>>>>Another option is of Cat,mat ,xat, fms exams for managment degrees in iims & other good colleges will improve your managment skills,apart from technical as already u have.
>>>>>>>>>Either you should go for IAS exams for administrate jobs gives u bright, secure, reputed career.
for more information refer the link
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
best luck!!!!!
regards
devbj
3rd September 2011, 10:26 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Their is good scope for Mechanical Engineer now a days in Government sector.So make utilizes the Opportunity that you have now.Here is the list of Government exam,that you can appear soon after your B.Tech for Job.

UPSC examination:

Indian Engineering Service
Combined Defense Service
Civil Service

Public Sector Undertaking:

Bharat Heavy Electric Limited
Bharat Electronic Limited
National Thermal Power Plant
Eligibility criteria for Indian Engineering Service exam:
Education qualification:
Candidate should minimum graduation degree in Engineering from a Mechanical/Civil/Electric Stream.
Age limit:
Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Indian Engineering Service exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 25th Feb 2012 to 24th March 2012.
Exam will held on 15th June 2012.

Eligibility for CDS examination:
Educational Qualifications:
For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years
For Officers Training Academy: Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years

CDS-I exam notification dates for this year:
Issue of application form from 29th Oct 2011 to 28th Nov 2011.
Exam will be held on 12th Feb 2012.

CDS-II exam notification dates for this year:
Issue of application form from 2nd June 2012 to 2nd July 2012.
Exam will held on 16th Sep 2012.

Eligibility criteria for Civil service exam:
Education qualification:Candidate should have completed graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university.
Age limit:Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Civil Service(Preliminary exam) Notification dates for this year:
Issue of application form from 4th Feb 2012 to 5th March 2012.
Exam will held on 20th May 2012.

To apply the upsc exam online,by click here between notification dates as mentioned above.

For Public sector undertaking exam details,go to official website of their companies.
17th December 2011, 10:28 PM
chint123

I am providing you the list of some exams, which most mechanical students prefer to sit in :
Indian Engineering Services(IES)
ISRO
NTPC
Defence
coal India
IAS
Bank PO
Other exams conducted by private companies

To apply the upsc exam online,by click here between notification dates as mentioned above.

For Public sector undertaking exam details,go to official website of their companies.
2nd February 2012, 04:10 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

good scope for Mechanical Engineer now a days in Government sector.So make utilizes the Opportunity that you have now.Here is the list of Government exam,that you can appear soon after your B.Tech for Job.
UPSC examination:

Indian Engineering Service Combined Defense Service
Civil Service

Education qualification:
Candidate should minimum graduation degree in Engineering from a Mechanical/CivilElectric Stream.
2nd February 2012, 04:14 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

good scope for Mechanical Engineer now a days in Government sector.So make utilizes the Opportunity that you have now.Here is the list of Government exam,that you can appear soon after your B.Tech for Job.
UPSC examination:

Indian Engineering Service Combined Defense Service
Civil Service

Education qualification:
Candidate should minimum graduation degree in Engineering from a Mechanical/CivilElectric Stream.
2nd February 2012, 06:13 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: List of exam for B.Tech Mechanical which I have to write after passing 4th year B.Tech?

Quote:

Hello sir,

After the completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering you can appear many job oriented exam they are list outed in below

1.GATE
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.IAS/IPS
5.IES
6.PGCIL
7.HPCL
8.BPCL

Qualification:
you must completed the degree with 60% and above and the age limit is 24-28 year old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?