13th October 2012, 01:26 AM
nayaks1985

Am I eligible to write GATE after doing B.Tech Mechanical from IGNOU

I,m doing my BTECH Mechanical(4th year) from IGNOU.
Please tell me after compliting the course am i elligible to write GATE?
Is the course approved by AICTE?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for GATE Exam after completion of B.Tech course from IGNOU?
  2. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE? -- [New]
  3. How to get GATE form via online? Am I eligible for GATE while doing BE Mechanical?
  4. Can I be eligible for GATE Exam after completion of Engineering course from IGNOU?
  5. Can I be eligible for GATE exam after doing MCA from IGNOU
  6. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam after completing B.Tech mechanical with 66.06%?
  7. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  8. Am i eligible to write NET or SLET exam after passing MCA in IGNOU with 70% marks
  9. Am I eligible for GATE and M.Tech in Aerospace if I do B.Tech Aerospace in IGNOU approved AICTE college?
  10. Am I eligible to write GATE and CAT entrance exam for master degree after completing my B.Tech from deemed university?
  11. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  12. Is MCA from IGNOU a good course? Can i get Govt. jobs afterwards and be eligible for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am i eligible to write GATE exam after doing diploma?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  15. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  16. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  17. Will I be eligible for MBA to write GATE exam?
  18. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
20th October 2012, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write GATE after doing B.Tech Mechanical from IGNOU

Dear aspirant,

-Yes you will be eligible for GATE exam after completing your B.Tech from IGNOU .

-IGNOU is a recognised open university so the degree will be enough for you to apply for GATE exam.

-For GATE exam you should be a Graduate from a recognised university and your Graduation subject is mechanical engineering hence you are definitely eligible for GATE.

-You have to give your GATE exam in mechanical engineering subject.

-So don’t worry about eligibility and start preparing for GATE exam.

BEST OF LUCK.....
21st October 2012, 01:02 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write GATE after doing B.Tech Mechanical from IGNOU

IGNOU stand for INDRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY.

-IGNOU is a recognised open university so the degree will be enough for you to apply for GATE exam.

-For GATE exam you should be a Graduate from a recognised university and your Graduation subject is mechanical engineering hence you are definitely eligible for GATE.

DON;T WORRY YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR GATE EXAM AND START PREPARING, YOU HAVE TO WOEK HARD TO GET AGOOD RANK.

GATE EXAM IS ONE OF MOST EXAM TOUGHEST IN INDIA AND YOU HAVE TO FACE COMPETION ALSO.

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU FAUTURE---
21st October 2012, 01:13 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Yes you will be eligible for GATE exam after completing your B.Tech from IGNOU .

-You have to give your GATE exam in mechanical engineering subject.

-So don’t worry about eligibility and start preparing for GATE exam.

BEST OF LUCK.....
21st October 2012, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

i hav completed BE from distance pacific university rajasthan,,,can i tak adimission in M tech in vtu regular colllage...
12th January 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligibel to take IAS/UPSC exam as i am a B.Tech Holder from IGNOU.
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a B.Tech holder in Mechanical Engineering from Bangalore, as i am very much interested to take UPSC exam's, am i eligibel to take it,because the B.Tech from IGNOU is not recognised from AICTE.
13th January 2013, 12:14 PM
babanpreet

yes definately you are eligible for Gate.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology.
The GATE score of a candidate reflects the relative performance level of a candidate. The score is used for admissions to various post-graduate programmes (eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also be used by Public sector units for employment screening purposes. Read more about GATE.
19th January 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech aerospace from ignou ,am i eligible to give all the airforce examinations?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?