10th February 2017, 10:59 PM
Shehzeensayyed41

List of government colleges in Mumbai to do internship in BDS? Procedure to apply for it?

Respected sir, I am studying in final year of BDS and I want to do internship from any government college of Mumbai. Provide me list of colleges and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  3. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  4. Where can i do Internship in Mumbai after BDS?
  5. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  7. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  9. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  10. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  11. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  13. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  14. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  15. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  16. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  17. Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Nair Dental College, Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?