20th July 2017, 10:35 AM
A Thirupathi reddy

List of government job vacancies available in Telengana for integrated EEE and MBA course holder

Hello sir, I have completed integrated EEE and MBA course from JNTU, Hyderabad. Send me list of government job vacancies available in Telengana for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of vacancies in Automobile companies of Telengana to do internship in ITI MMV? Can I do it from BHEL and ODF?
  2. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
  3. List of Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana states after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  5. List of EEE core companies job available in Coimbatore
  6. Any government job vacancies for MBA(HR) students?
  7. Government job vacancies in Bihar for Civil Engineers? Eligibility and selection procedure?
  8. List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder -- [New]
  9. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of core companies to apply for job after B.Tech in EEE along with vacancies for this year
  11. List of vacancies in government and private company for Diploma in Civil engineering holder
  12. List of colleges which offering integrated Ph.D for EEE students?
  13. List of companies providing 6 month training to BE Computer Science holder in Telengana
  14. What are the government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  15. How to get a job in Mahamaya Steel Industries Ltd after Mechanical Engineering? List of other companies in Telengana for it?
  16. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  17. List of vacancies in Philips and Voltas for DEEE holder? How can I apply for the job?
  18. Any chance for government job for MBA marketing holder?
31st July 2017, 06:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government job vacancies available in Telengana for integrated EEE and MBA course holder

Vacancies are released at regular intervals of time. All Vacancies are not available at one time. You need to visit State government official website for latest job updates.

You can apply for state government jobs like:

Telangana Public Service Commission.

Public Works Department exam.

State SSC entrance exam.

Telangana PCL jobs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?