1st December 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

List of vacancies in Philips and Voltas for DEEE holder? How can I apply for the job?

Hello sir, I have completed DEEE course with 80% marks and now want to get job in Philips or Voltas. List of vacancies for this year? How can I apply for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join the Philips company if Voltas having better job security for me?
  2. Applying for a job in Voltas after Electrical Engineering? Will I have to write any exam for it?
  3. Procedure to apply for six months training in Electronic and Communication branch at Voltas? List of branches of Voltas in India?
  4. How to get a government job after completing DEEE?
  5. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  6. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
  7. Can a B.Sc Computer Science holder apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?
  8. How to apply for job in IPCA Laboratories having completed M.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of vacancies in other companies?
  9. Is there Aerospace Engineering in COEP?
  10. Which post a Mechanical engineer and CA can get in Voltas and Tata Power Company?
  11. List of vacancies in Hindustan Lever Limited for Civil engineering holder? What should I do to get the job?
  12. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  13. List of vacancies in various private banks for BCA holder? Advantage of BCA in banking sector?
  14. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  15. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
  16. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  17. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of core companies to apply for job after B.Tech in EEE along with vacancies for this year
7th April 2023, 05:19 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: List of vacancies in Philips and Voltas for DEEE holder? How can I apply for the job?

Here are some suggestions to apply for jobs in Philips and Voltas as an DEEE graduate:

• Check the current job openings in Philips and Voltas on their careers websites:
› Philips careers site: jobs.philips.com. They hire for profiles such as Electronics Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Equipment Engineer etc.
› Voltas careers site: careers.voltas.com. Relevant positions include Electronics Design Engineer, Product Development Engineer, Process Engineer etc.
• Ensure you meet the minimum eligibility criteria in terms of education, skills, and experience for positions that interest you. Your 80% DEEE score and coursework experience will be an advantage.
• Prepare well for the selection process which typically includes written tests, technical interviews, HR interviews, group discussions, medical tests, background verifications etc. Be ready to discuss your course learning, projects and strengths.
• Highlight your relevant education, skills and interests in areas such as circuit design, embedded systems, microcontrollers, digital signal processing, analog & digital electronics, protocol testing, product testing etc. Provide examples to showcase your passion and potential.
• Build a strong resume highlighting your academic qualifications, technical skills, projects, achievements, publications, extracurricular activities, interests etc. Get recommendations from professors to strengthen your profile.
• Apply through the careers portals on or before the last date mentioned in job listings. You can also connect with hiring managers on LinkedIn and express your interest in open positions to make a strong first impression.
• Stay up-to-date with latest technologies, tools and requirements in electronics and product design domains. Continuous learning will make you a strong candidate. You can take online courses, read publications, join communities etc.
• Prepare for cumulative rounds of interviews including HR, technical, management interviews. Be ready to discuss how you can contribute to company business goals and key objectives. Maintain a positive attitude throughout the selection process.
• In case of selection, you will go through training programs to get familiar with company policies, products, processes before being allocated to a team and project. Ensure you learn and grow comprehensively through this experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?