24th January 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What will be the career scope if I joined private bank after Engineering?

What will be my future after i join private bank after engineering..? in terms of promotion, security?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope for M.Tech in Construction Management for a non technical student?
  2. Career scope of B.Sc Zoology in private and government organizations?
  3. Bank Loan interest rate for M Pharma course in private college
  4. Career scope of M.Com in CS? Can I get good salary after completion of this course?
  5. Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?
  6. Can I do MSc in CS Private? What is the scope of regular and private?
  7. What are the career options available in IT field?
  8. Career prospects for 27 years old PG engineering graduate?
  9. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?
  11. Procedure to get admission in various private Engineering colleges? Which stream in Engineering has a better scope after 5-6 years? Best Colleges in India for Engineering course?
  12. Which course should should I do after graduation?
  13. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  15. Scope for Shipbuilding engineering course? What are the career options available after doing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering Course?
  16. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  17. How can one get a job in Public Private Partner in India? What is the scope for engineering in Public Private Partner?
  18. Can I apply for Bank PO exam in private or any government bank after scoring 70% in PG and 59.8% in UG at an age of 35 years?
25th January 2015, 02:04 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What will be the career scope if I joined private bank after Engineering?

If you start your career in private banks after your graduation, then it will be carried further in the field of Management. You will get good promotions after 3 years of continuous service and that too based on your performance.

Coming to the point of security, private jobs are not so secured as government jobs. So, there will be a question mark for security for private jobs and it does not mean that, there will be no security at all for jobs in private bank. I want to mention that, it is not 100% sure about the job guarantee forever.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?