22nd March 2017, 04:34 PM
ssvgaikwad

What are the total expenses of pursuing MS in Mechanical Engineering from Germany including Travelling, Lodging, Education etc?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MS in Mechanical Engineering from Germany so I want to know what are the total expenses of pursuing MS in Mechanical Engineering from Germany including Travelling, Lodging, Education etc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  2. Are travelling expenses covered under Education Loan?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  4. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  5. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  6. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  7. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MBBS course in Germany?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  10. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  11. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  12. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  13. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  14. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  15. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MS in Germany after pursuing mechanical engineering in VNR?
24th March 2017, 07:29 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the total expenses of pursuing MS in Mechanical Engineering from Germany including Travelling, Lodging, Education etc?

The total expenses required for pursuing MS in Mechanical Engineering course in Germany is not same in all the universities. The fee structure of MS in Mechanical Engineering course varies from university to university. The approximare expenses for pursuing MS in Mechanical Engineering course in Germany including Education, Traveling and Lodging will be around 18 - 20 lakhs and it may vary based on the university you choose for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?