23rd June 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

List of Industrial Engineering related jobs to apply after having 8 years experience?

Sir/Mam,

I am finished my B.E in EEE and M.E in industrial engineering and worked as a staff in various institutions for 8 years but now I dint get job for 1 year. Either I can change the field. Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  2. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  3. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  4. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  6. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  7. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  8. List of government jobs to apply which are related to travel and tourism? -- [New]
  9. What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please
  10. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  11. Is there any necessity to have industrial experience for doing Ph.D course?
  12. Can I join NASA after completing BA course in Animation and Web Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for Admin profile jobs in Central or State Govt. offices after Engineering in Telecommunication and 9 years of work experience in testing, Project Management and business Analysis? Eligibility for Railways jobs as well?
  14. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  15. Is it necessary to have Industrial experience to join SAP for B.Tech Mechanical as a fresher?
  16. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  17. Am I eligible for any government jobs at 37 years of age?
  18. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
3rd January 2018, 10:54 AM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: List of Industrial Engineering related jobs to apply after having 8 years experience?

As you have more than 8 years work experience in teaching line, you should have try for teaching jobs in collages and institutions. In mean time you may apply for Ph.D in mean time.

It is very difficult for you to get a good job and salary in Industrial job as you do not have experience in the same and also your age factor. Although you may apply for the research fellow jobs.

In my opinion you will get a good salary as well as designation if you make your career in teaching line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?