23rd August 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?

sir , I have completed electronic diploma after 10th, now I want to need Government job, in Maharashtra. so please tell me, which is the important courses for government job. and what can I do now, for job, please tell me

9th September 2014, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?

You have many options available for you like doing job private companies or applying for government jobs, which will be based on the examination. Most of the government jobs take entrance exam for job and you have to perform well in the exam to get those jobs.

It will be better to get job in some private companies and prepare for government jobs because there is no guarantee of government job. You shouldn't waste your time and must join some job or any course because time is very precious these days. You can gain experience, if you opt for any private job and most of the government jobs give preference to people who have work experience in engineering field specially, if you are a Diploma in Engineering pass candidate.

The are many PSUs which offer jobs to Diploma in Engineering holders. Some of the jobs for which you can apply are listed below.

1. Technician
2. Junior Engineer
3. Technical Operator

There are many jobs related to Diploma in Engineering and you can apply on the basis of your stream. PSUs like GAIL, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, BPCL, Coal India offers job to Diploma in Engineering holders. Hence, keep track and the notification and apply in time.
10th September 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?

sir i am a graduate in b.sc computer science. i wish to join govt job. what can i do for join govt job
11th September 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I completed my mba hr i settled in bangalore my native is tamilnadu I know only tamil I dont no kannada...can I applied for govt jobs
21st February 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

ICE India's Diploma courses approved in L&T?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?