3rd January 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about M.Phil(Economics) program? Procedure to study and course duration?

respected sir
i have done m a in economics, and want to pursue m phil.
i want to know what all comes under m phil?
how to apply for it? what would be
the procedure of study and duration of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  2. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  3. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  4. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  5. Which degree is needed before doing CS?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders
  7. Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?
  8. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  9. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  10. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  11. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information on how to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Which are the best colleges in AP?
  13. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  14. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  15. Detailed Information regarding CA course? Duration for this course? Institutes offering this course?
  16. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  17. How to continue my studies in distance after doing BSc(Maths, Physics)? Names of the colleges offering MSc computer in distance?
  18. For how many years I have to study MCA program?
11th April 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about M.Phil(Economics) program? Procedure to study and course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
i have done m a in economics, and want to pursue m phil.
i want to know what all comes under m phil?
how to apply for it? what would be
the procedure of study and duration of the course.
The eligibility to study the M.Phil in Economics is a pass in M.A in Economics or M.Sc in Economics with 55% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course in some of the universities. The duration of the course is 1 years and 6 months. The course is available in many universities in India through regular or distance mode. For the admission to the course you have to apply online or offline for the admission to the course. After the short listing you will be called for an interview before admission. The course is available in many universities in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?