25th July 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc(Agriculture) along with job being a graduate?

I have completed B.Sc and now wanting to take admission for M.Sc with Agriculture stream. I just wanted to know whether is there any option for studying with my job as other colleges are offering the same facility for M.A. and other courses so I can do M.Sc and job together?

26th July 2016, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc(Agriculture) along with job being a graduate?

It depends on the kind of course you are doing. If you are looking for admission in a distance mode M.Sc agriculture then surely you can continue studies with job.
Hence, you should take admission in a distance mode M.Sc course from a recognized open university if you want to study along with job.
26th July 2016, 10:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue Masters in Agriculture through distance mode after completion of your graduation in agriculture. You have very good decision to go for a job and side by side you can pursue your Masters. If you are not able to pursue MSc in agriculture through distance mode then you can join your classes in morning and you can go for part time job in the evening.

List of universities in India offering Masters in agriculture through distance mode:

Allahabad University, Allahabad
University of Jammu
Punjab University, Chandigarh
Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Patna University, Patna
27th July 2016, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue M.Sc. in Agriculture as well as do a job together. There is no problem in doing both study and job at the same time. If the college in which you get admission is flexible with the attendance, then you can pursue full time course. Otherwise you need to pursue correspondence / distance learning / part time M.Sc. course if you want to pursue M.Sc course while doing job.
27th July 2016, 11:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much do both the things together, there is no such problem in it as long as there is no clash in timing.

You can also get pursue your course through Open University as I don't think that you will be able to attend classes regularly while doing a job. Therefore, open University is quite a good option for you.

You should go for it if you wish to and do no think much on it.
28th July 2016, 01:03 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc and now wanting to take admission for M.Sc with Agriculture stream. I just wanted to know whether is there any option for studying with my job as other colleges are offering the same facility for M.A. and other courses so I can do M.Sc and job together?
It is good to see that you are interested to study along with doing job.But, I am sorry it is not possible If you are interested in M.Sc through regular mode.
However, you can do some Part time job while doing M.Sc course. You can also do M.Sc course through distance or correspondence mode while doing a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?