20th June 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of a mechanical engineer?

what is the salary of machenical engineer...please tell me how much is it

15th May 2015, 10:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of a mechanical engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the salary of machenical engineer...please tell me how much is it
Mechanical is the core branch of engineering. It provides well-paid job offers in both public as well as in the private sector. Fresher is paid approximately 2.5-3.0 lakh per annum. Mechanical Engineers having 2-3 years of work experiences are being paid annual package of 3.0-4.5 lakh.

Mechanical Engineer can apply for Indian Engineering Services (IES) that provides appointments of Engineers in various government sectors. Also there are public sector units (PSUs) like ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, DMRC etc. that are well-profitable sectors for mechanical engineers.

Companies like Ashok Lylnd, Tata, Mahindra, Honda, and JP etc. are also determined to provide lucrative job offers to the Mechanical Engineers.
22nd May 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of a mechanical engineer?

What is the starting sallery of mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?