27th October 2011, 12:29 AM
tushar5aug

List of job opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate with 78% marks other than teaching department?

hello
i m tushar sharma...
i m perusing b.tech 7th sem...with aggregate 78% marks
actually what i do after b.tech degree...i m not interested to go in teaching line...
so plz suggest me M.Tech or job....

20th May 2012, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of job opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate with 78% marks other than teaching department?

You can get in to industrial jobs immediately after completing M.Tech. M.Tech degree courses can be pursued in the concerned stream of engineering. Courses like M.Tech in VLSI Design, Embedded System, Computer Communication, Structural Management, etc may help you to build up a lucrative career. Firms like ONGC, ECIL, EIL, etc often recruit B.Tech graduates in to Graduate Trainee positions. Other than this, one can apply for jobs in NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, etc. TCS, Wipro, Nokia Siemens, etc are certain private giants recruiting B.Tech graduates. Selection between job and career actually depends on the interest of the candidate.
12th June 2013, 09:06 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: List of job opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate with 78% marks other than teaching department?

Hi friend
after completing the B.tech, there are so many option for you to get a good job.
You can apply for the UPSC exam in which CDS, IPS, IAS, IFS, IRS etc are officer posts are available for you.
You can join Indian Air force by giving the exams of AFCAT.
You can also get a good job in multinational companies like TCS,wipro, mahindra and mahindra, tata etc.
GOOD LUCK:*
12th June 2013, 11:02 PM
maruthidevi

Hi friend
after completing the B.tech, there are so many option for you to get a good job.
You can apply for the UPSC exam in which CDS, IPS, IAS, IFS, IRS etc are officer posts are available for you.
You can join Indian Air force by giving the exams of AFCAT.
You can also get a good job in multinational companies like TCS,wipro, mahindra and mahindra, tata etc.
GOOD LUCK:*
13th June 2013, 12:17 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend ,

There are many government jobs available for B.Tech Graduates.I found this list of places where a B.TECH Graduate can apply for jobs.

1. NHPC Limited
2. ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation)
3. SAIL(Steel Authority of India Limited)
4. DRDO
5. SSC
6. Energy and Power Jobs
7. IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
8. NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited)
9. INDIAN RAILWAYs
10.Coal India
11.ONGC
12.BSNL JTO ,BSNL TTA ,MTNL
13.vro-village revenue officer
14.vra-village revenue assistance
15.bank PO AND Bank clarical jobs
16.DVC
17.indian army
18.indian navy
19.postal department
20.MSPGCL (Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited)
21.VECC (Variable Research Cyclotorn Centre)
22.DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION(DMRC)
23.UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)
24.PSC EXAM
25.Indian air force
26.BARC
27.IGDR
28.ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA etc,etc..
29.Indian Agricultural Depertment,
30.Forensic service,
31.RRB

GOOD LUCK ! !
13th June 2013, 04:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Do not worry ,there are lots of career options for you and it totally depends in which field you would like to shape up your career.Here I am discussing all of them one by one.

1.After completion of B.tech ,you can go for the Master's degree in technology and for this you will have to appear for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering .

You can apply for the exam during final year of bachelor's degree .If you will secure better ranks in the GATE exam there will be two options for you:

>>One that is you can do M.tech from the Indian Institute of technology .

>>You can get placed in some of the best PSUs like NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,GAIL ,ONGC,IOCL etc as these companies recruit candidates on the basis of GATE score and then take personal interview.

2.You can apply for the various UPSC examinations after clearing which you will be able to get good job in different government departments.

>>Combined defense services

>>Indian Engineering services the best one for engineers.

>>Civil services examinations.

>>Central Police force exam.

>>Indian Forest services.

3.You can also go for the banking jobs like for the post of probationary officer and clerk .The different exams are SBI entrance exam and IBPS entrance exam.

4.You can do job in private multinational companies after getting placed in it from campus placement.

Now it depends upon you to select your career option ,the above are most preferred choices.

Hope the information helps and satisfies you .If you have any other query regarding this then you can leave it here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?