14th July 2012, 08:19 AM
K.a.n.h.a.i.y.a

List of the M.Tech colleges along with their approximate fee structure? What is the criteria?

Will anyone give me the list of m tech colleges their approx fee , criteria and gate marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges for fellowship of embryology in India? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  7. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  8. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  10. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  11. What is the approximate fee structure to study power electronics and drives or any specialization in Electronics without GATE exam?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  13. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  14. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  15. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  16. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  18. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
5th September 2012, 06:14 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of the M.Tech colleges along with their approximate fee structure? What is the criteria?

Hai,

Fee Structure for Indian Students:

*The amount of fee payable at time of admission by him/her for M.Tech(Full Time) is Rs. 32'450/- and for M.Tech(Part time) is Rs. 32,500/-
*The fees for the next year is Rs 25,000/-.

Fee for foreign Students:

*The amount of fee payable by him/her is US$ 2500+US$400(Registration fee)+US$(Special Fee per Year)+Rs.4500/-(at the time of admission)+
Rs.2550/- University fee

NOTE:

*Fees at the time of admission is to be paid in Demand Draft.No other mode of payment is acceptable

*No part payment will be accepted.

*Candidates selected will be required to deposit the annual fee and other charges immediately at the time of registration for which she/he will be intimated before the date of registratin well-before-the time.

*All deposits are Payable in full on admission.

List of colleges Offering M.Tech:

1.Lovely Professional University,Punjab

2.Bharath University,Tamil Nadu

3.Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur,West Bengal

4.Birla Institute of Technology,Jharkhand

5.Nirma University of Science & Technology,Gujrat

6.Rayat Institute of Engineering & Technology,Punjab

7.National Institute of Technology,Warangal

8.Bapatla Engg,College

9.CVSR College of Engineering

10.JNTU college of Engineering

11.International Institute of Information Technology

12.GVP College of Engineering

all the best......
8th September 2012, 11:25 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the M.Tech colleges along with their approximate fee structure? What is the criteria?

M.Tech is a two years course & four semesters
their approximate fee Rs.35000/- for each year & total fee Rs.70000/-
Library , Net , lab , development fee & other fee are extra (+) . it depend upon colleges

List of M.Tech Colleges in India :

Indian Institute of Technology , Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology , Guwahati

National Institute of Technology , Tiruchirapalli

Indian Institute of Technology , Madras

Delhi College of Engineering , New Delhi

Bengal Engineering College ,

PSG College of Technology , Coimbatore

Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology , Patiala

Osmania University college of Engineering , Hyderabad

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology , New Delhi

R.V College of Engineering , Bangalore

SSN College of Engineering , Chennai

Coimbatore Institute of Technology , Coimbatore

Vellore Institute of Technology , Vellore

13th December 2012, 07:34 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of the M.Tech colleges along with their approximate fee structure

1.iit(madras)
2.vellore inst. of techno.
3.r.v coll. of engineering
4.osmania univ.
5.delhi coll. of engineering
6.bengal engineering coll.
7.ssn coll. of engineering
8.nit
9.iit(guwahati)
10.bapatla engg. coll.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th August 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I want list of m.tech colleges which we get placed in top IT companies and also fees structure of that colleges in Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?