6th November 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

List of merit scholarships for OC students based on intermediate marks?

I got 970 marks in inter in MPC group. I belonged OC cast. There are many scholarships for me? What are they? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

9th November 2017, 12:54 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of merit scholarships for OC students based on intermediate marks?

If you belong to any backward cast you can get a caste certificate based on which there are different scholarship .

>> As you have completed intermediate your scholarship will help you in graduation studies.
>> Filing of scholarship will be done by the college itself where the verification will be done on center.

Different scholarship are
** Deen Dayal Upadhaya Scholarship
** Low Income based scholarship
** Sarva Sikhsha Abhiyan
** Free Education to Girls
17th April 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of merit scholarships for OC students based on intermediate marks?

I got 982 marks in intermediate and I belong to oc caste can I get scholarship from any of the sources please help me
2nd May 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 934marks in intermediate. Can I get any scholarships? Plz mention those scholarships names.
27th September 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 940 marks in intermediate.I belong to oc caste in ap and i want to apply for ap merit scholarships now so i need application form
8th November 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I got 852 marks in intermediate can I get scholarship upto 1lac. Iam oc caste my father's income is below 50000 per annum
9th June 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have got 96.3% in intermediate. Can I apply any scholarship based on my inter marks and I belongs to oc category.
26th November 2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a student from 9th class i am very good at studies infact i am the topper of my school but i want scholarship for my further studies .The major problem is i belong to OC Caste ... So how may i. Get a scholarship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?