24th April 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

List of merit scholarships for intermediate OC students? What is the criteria followed to apply?

List of merit scholarships for intermediate OC students? What is the criteria followed to apply? Can you please let me know what is the minimum marks expected to be eligible for the scholarship? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

12th July 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of merit scholarships for intermediate OC students? What is the criteria followed to apply?

Can I get any scholarship after completing my inter - mediate with 975 marks? I belongs to oc caste. If it is possible, please send message to this Number :7989264989
30th July 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of merit scholarships for intermediate OC students? What is the criteria followed to apply?

Sir I need to apply for the scholarship as I got above 975 marks .tell me the procedure
28th October 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get merit scholarship if my father didn't have an income certificate even though I have above 90%in enter
27th April 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Did I get any scholarships after inter. I got 977 marks in inter. I belong to oc category
21st June 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 984 marks intermediateMPC.l belong to of caste.can I get any scholarship based on my marks?
24th July 2018, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Subba reddy, I am from poor background ,I got 984 marks in board of intermediate examinations, BIPC, i two long terms to get MBBS seat in my dream college,I am waiting for financial help from government ,my mail ID is [email protected]
19th August 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for national merit scholarship with 924 marks??can I apply for it?
2nd August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR, i am studying diploma final year. I get 90% in 3rd semester SO can i get scholarship for oc
11th September 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 th with 10 GPA,any scholarship for my inter mpc
10th October 2019, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I have got 974 marks in inter can i get the scholarship and i am belongs to oc caste
27th March 2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have got in 10th 9.2and in inter 1st year 9.67 but I belongs to oc caste so can I get any scholarship to that .
24th September 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 984 marks in inter.But my father's income is above 5 lakh per annum and I belongs to OC caste.So,can I eligible for getting scholarship.
14th April 2022, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 10class 10in GPA so is there any scholarship for 1year m.p.c
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?