4th September 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

List of the names of the exams conducted by central government of India

List down the name of exams conducted central govt of india

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the exams conducted by central government of India and date of the exam
  2. List of the exams conducted by central government of India?
  3. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment? -- [New]
  4. List of central government ministers of India?
  5. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  6. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. List of the exams for central government job?
  8. List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?
  9. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  10. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  11. Which are the exams conducted by central government for B.E CSE students?
  12. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  13. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  14. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  15. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I get MBBS application form? How to proceed for admission?
  17. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  18. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
30th August 2015, 11:26 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the names of the exams conducted by central government of India

List of the names of the exams conducted by central government of India:-

UPSC Competitive Exams in India -

Civil Services Examination

Engineering Services Examination

Geologist Examination

Indian Forest Service Examination

National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination

Combined Defence Services Examination

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination

Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination

Combined Medical Services Examination

Central Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination

Section Officers/Stenographers (Grade-B/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination

SSC Competitive Exams in India -

Accountants and Auditors Recruitment Exam

Assistants Grade Exam

Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam

Clerks Grade Exam

Divisional Accountants /Auditors/UDC Exam

Combined Matric Preliminary Exam

Central Police Organization SI Exam

Income Tax/ Excise Inspectors, etc. Exam

Stenographers' Grade 'C' Exam

Defence Competitive Exams in India -

National Defence Academy (N.D.A.) Exam (UPSC)

Combined Defence Services (C.D.S.) Exam (UPSC)

I.A.F. Airman (Non-Technical Trades) Exam

I.A.F. Airman (Technical Trades) Exam

Indian Navy Sailors Direct Entry Recruitment Exam

I.A.F. Airman (Educational Instructors Trade) Exam

Indian Army Soldiers General Duty (NER) Exam etc.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?