11th June 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

List of NIFT colleges and their Common Merit Rank (CMR) cut-off for each of the institutes?

Can I get any seat any of the NIFT across India for pursuing Bachelor of Design (B. Des or B. Design) as my Common Merit Rank (CMR) (GENERAL) is 2822? If yes, then in which of the NIFT I may get a seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat if I have 874 merit rank in NIFT B.F.Tech?
  2. Can I get admission to study Fashion Communication in any of mentioned cities with 412 course rank and 482 common rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study Textile Designing in NIFT, Kolkata with 1308 common merit rank in B.Des entrance exam?
  4. Chances to get admission in NIFT to study Accessory Design/Fashion Communication for a General candidate with 2026 merit rank in B.Des entrance exam?
  5. Closing and opening ranks for Computer Science Engineering in different IITs?
  6. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 1175 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?
  7. Minimum cutoff required to join a good college of pharmacy?
  8. Will I be selected in NIFT after scoring General Category rank 830 and Merit Category rank 1095?
  9. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015?
  10. Can I get private dental college in Maharashtra after scoring 88 marks in Maharashtra PMT and 203 in 12th in PCB group?
  11. Can I get admission in any of the NIFT centres having 469 rank in B.F.Tech entrance exam?
  12. Where to get the merit list of civil department for present year?
  13. How much rank in NIFT can get me admission in bftech course?
  14. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. What is the MBBS cut off to get admission in merit list?
  16. Cutoff list with state merit list of government medical colleges(MBBS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in NIFT for BFTech as per my ranks?
  18. Will I get admission in NIFT after scoring 5209 in NIFT exam?
15th March 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of NIFT colleges and their Common Merit Rank (CMR) cut-off for each of the institutes?

Can I get a seat in nift kannur with a cmr of 526
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?