4th May 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in NIFT to study Accessory Design/Fashion Communication for a General candidate with 2026 merit rank in B.Des entrance exam?

Hello,
I have appeared for B.Des program. I have got the merit rank of 2026 under General category and the common merit rank is 2481. I am anxious to take admission in NIFT this year only and branch I would like to prefer Accessory Design or Fashion Communication. I want to ask if I can get any NIFT college this year?

8th May 2016, 12:11 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in NIFT to study Accessory Design/Fashion Communication for a General candidate with 2026 merit rank in B.Des entrance exam?

Look, the cut off rank of the colleges are changed every year and it also differs from college to college every year. It is difficult to say you exactly that you will get the seat or not. The best option for you is that you should try in different NIFT colleges, if there will be seat available with this rank, then you will be getting admission surely.
28th May 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get admission in NIFT to study Accessory Design/Fashion Communication for a General candidate with 2026 merit rank in B.Des entrance exam?

My common merit rank is 5663 and category(obc) merit rank is 1544 ,so am I selected for nift or not?
30th May 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

My common merit rank is 5248 and in general category I got 1248 ..so can u tell me whether I am selected for nift this year or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?