28th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

List of PG courses to do after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

I am doing B-tech civil engineering.After b-tech ,i would like to do a PG course.What all are the different PG courses to which i can opt for?

Related Questions:
  1. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  2. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  3. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any civil engineering distance course after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering
  5. Any M.Tech courses in Civil Engineering in JNU?
  6. List of PG courses to do after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  8. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  9. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  11. Which courses can I take up after completion of Civil Engineering?
  12. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  13. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  14. List of branches in diploma which are in demand? -- [New]
  15. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  16. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  17. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  18. List of available E-Books for B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
28th July 2012, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PG courses to do after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

After B.Tech, you can apply for different post graduate course. If interested in technical area itself, you can apply for M.Tech course. You will have to attend GATE exam so as to get admission for the same. If you want to build your career in the area of management you can pursue MBA course. You will have to appear for CAT/MAT exam as part of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?