23rd June 2011, 10:00 AM
amol_2478

List of Polytechnic offering electrical engineering diploma in Mumbai?

list of polytechnic offering elictrial enng. diploma in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. List of the Polytechnics offering electrical engineering diploma in Mumbai?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  3. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  4. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  7. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai?
  8. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  9. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [New]
  10. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology?
  11. List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai?
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai to do diploma course after 10th with 87% marks?
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering in Mumbai? List of AICTE approved universities?
  15. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  16. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  17. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  18. List of Polytechnic Colleges offering part time diploma engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
27th October 2011, 09:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Polytechnic offering electrical engineering diploma in Mumbai?

Your choice to do electrical engineering diploma is very good. You can find huge job prospects after completing the course. There are many colleges in Mumbai offering diploma in electrical engineering. Some of them are Sri Venketswara Education Trust, Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Abhinav Institute of technology and Management, etc. All these colleges are located in prime places in Mumbai.
2nd March 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Polytechnic offering electrical engineering diploma in Mumbai?

can i get admission in electrical diploma after doing vocational in electronics
8th April 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

can i do polytechnique electrical engineering diploma after passing sss
24th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my ssc in1996 with 48% from maharashtra board. i have also done a ncvt course of 3yrs from 2001-2004 in fitter.now i m an permanent employee of a private company
with 1yr.3mths, i want to do a part time mechanical diploma from polytechnic in mumbai,so wd u suggest in which college will i get addmission?
21st December 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

im am comlite 3yr diploma in sesion2013-2014 with electrical engg.
kya mai iske bad job kar sakta hu and khan?
21st December 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

im am comlite 3yr diploma in sesion2013-2014 with electrical engg.
kya mai iske bad job kar sakta hu and khan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?