14th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Dr remya

List of post basic nursing colleges in Kerala both in government and private sector

list of post basic nursing colleges in kerala both in government and private sector

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the post basic nursing institutions in government and private sector in Kerala?
  2. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  4. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?
  5. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  6. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  7. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  8. What are the post graduation courses opportunity after basic B.Sc nursing? -- [New]
  9. How to do post basic BSc Nursing in government? I have finished my diploma in nursing
  10. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu
  11. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  12. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  14. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  17. How can I apply for BSE Nursing in any government college in Kerala?
  18. What should I do further after completing B.Com Accountancy?
24th May 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of post basic nursing colleges in Kerala both in government and private sector

24 may 2013,
hai sir/ madam i have finished my diploma in nursing 2013 .now i want to do post basic b s c nursing
1st June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of post basic nursing colleges in Kerala both in government and private sector

what is the age limit for post basic nursing in tamilnadu government
23rd September 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY POST BASIC BSC NURSING SEATS IN KERALA
23rd September 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE TOTAL GOVT SEAT OF POST BASIC BSC NURSING
9th April 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

my friend completed her gnm.she want to go for post bsc.when the admissions and entrance exam will start in govt sector..?give the names of those govt college
1st May 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

iam gnm passed.I want to go post basic nursing.which are the govt colleges for that.how can I appy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?