17th May 2011, 10:52 PM
sibiatjoseph

Which are the post basic nursing institutions in government and private sector in Kerala?

which are the post basic nursing institutions in governmet and private sector in kerala? kindly provide the information about admissiontime and procedure and eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. List of post basic nursing colleges in Kerala both in government and private sector
  2. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  3. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  4. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  5. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  6. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  7. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  9. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?
  10. What are the post graduation courses opportunity after basic B.Sc nursing?
  11. How to do post basic BSc Nursing in government? I have finished my diploma in nursing
  12. How can students find government jobs after completing nursing degree in private institute?
  13. Is there any scholarship programs available to do M.Sc Microbiology?
  14. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  15. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  16. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. B.Sc Nursing or B.Pharma which has good job opportunities in private and government sector as well? -- [New]
27th September 2011, 10:50 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Which are the post basic nursing institutions in government and private sector in Kerala?

For more details on that, check this out !!..

http://www.medindia.net/education/nu...ges_kerala.asp

http://www.keralacolleges.com/QuickF...s.html?cc_id=6
27th September 2011, 10:56 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Which are the post basic nursing institutions in government and private sector in Kerala?

For more details on that, check this out !!..

http://www.medindia.net/education/nu...ges_kerala.asp

http://www.keralacolleges.com/QuickF...s.html?cc_id=6
19th December 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

which are the government institutions for posr bsc nursing in kerala & when will the admission start in 2012
14th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Plz explain regarding LBS ?nd its entrance examinations?
14th March 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz explain regarding LBS ?nd its entrance examinations?
2nd July 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I WNAT TO KNOW ABOUT POST BSC NURSING ADMISSION IN THE YEAR OF 2012-2013 IN KERALA
9th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

ls lbs post basic nursing admission is through entrance?
19th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the government institutions for posr bsc nursing in kerala & when will the admission start in 2012
Even i am searching for the answer for the same questian.
25th July 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT POST BSC NURSING ADMISSION IN THE YEAR OF 2012-2013 IN GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION IN KERALA
23rd August 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the admission of post basic b.Sc nursing in the year 2012- 2013 in govt institutions , kerala...
28th May 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUNT WHEN THE ENTRANCE OF POST BSC NURSING STARTED IN THE YEAR 2013
22nd September 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

which are the POST BASIC B.Sc nursing colleges in Kerala?
26th June 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the details about lbs post basic Bsc nursing admission and entrance examinations in the academic year 2015 in government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?