24th December 2016, 08:11 PM
Priyanka Lakhane

List of Post Graduate Diploma courses in Obstetrics and Gynecology for MBBS holder? Entrance exam and syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am in final year of MBBS course from GMC Miraj. Which post graduate diploma courses are available in Obstetrics and Gynecology for me? Entrance exam and details regarding syllabus of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  2. Procedure to become a Gynacologist doctor after completion of schooling? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in DGO course?
  4. Fee structure for PG in Obstetrics and Gynecology after completion of MBBS?
  5. UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper II (Code No. 2) Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Am I eligible for DGO courses being a BAMS Graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Kerala University, M.D., Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  9. Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course if got 69% in 12th with Science (Biology) stream? What should I do for it and when to apply for it?
  11. Exam schedule and procedure to apply for DNB in obstetrics and gynecology after Diploma in the same subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do DGO or MD in Gynaecology?
  13. What is the duration of Obstetrics and Gynecology MD course? I am studying MBBS in Russia
  14. Detailed information and benefits of DGO program?
  15. Available post graduation courses in Gynecology after MBBS in Punjab?
  16. Syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radioisotopes Technology entrance exam?
  17. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College?
  18. What is the procedure to do PhD in Obstetrics and Gynecology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?