5th January 2013, 09:11 PM
shubham cool jain

How to become a physicist after passing 12th standard?

i am in 12th std i want to become physicist so tell me what to after 12th to become phyisicist.....????

13th June 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a physicist after passing 12th standard?

Doe sparking occurs in vacuum.describe briefly and clearly?
21st April 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hey there!
Look if you want to make career only and only in physics field (as a physicist I guess), and does not want to enrol in engineering, he can start his career as a B.Sc. graduate then go for the M.Sc. in any reputed universities (JNU, DU, BHU, Madras University) like that. Then try to clear the competitive exam like CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research), UGC for further period.
I%u2019ll say not to go for the dual degree program but for one to build a good career in Research and Development field B.Sc. is followed up with M.Sc.!
So, if he does want to I%u2019ll say go for IISER (Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research)
Qualification is based on the following examinations-
1. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
2. IITJEE %u2013 Those who feature in the regular merit list.
3. State and Central Boards (top 1% in each board in class 12th)
But for selection through Boards he%u2019ll have to appear in the IISER Aptitude Test, and that 1% is just to scare us off. Last year cut-off for CBSE students was 92.5.
Basically IISERs are IITs of B.SC
Then there%u2019s also the National Institute of Science Education and Research (call them NITs wrt IISERs) which conducts National Entrance Screening Test (or NEST) for its admissions. *//(My father wanted me here).
Also there is Indian Institute of Science (IISc) which offers Undergraduate program (a four-year Bachelor of Science (Research)) for students who had completed Class XII. The admission to the IISC undergraduate programmes is offered through KVPY, JEE Mains, JEE Advanced. Minimum 60% for GEN, 54% for OBC-NCL and 30% for SC/ST/PH is required in JEE Main 2016 for pursuing UG courses from IISC.
That%u2019s it!

Follow this definitely you will be a great researcher/scientist in the future.
All the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24th December 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Is A-level absolutely compulsory for bachelor's in theoretical physics? Can't equivalent "high school science education" work too?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?