10th May 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Which country is good for doing PhD in Control Engineering?

I am the postgraduate student of control engineering in pakistan , i want to do Phd in same field , can you plz guide which countries are strong in this field and economical too

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  2. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  3. List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?
  4. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  5. Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Singhania university PhD is good or fake?
  7. Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?
  8. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  9. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  10. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  11. Best country for pursuing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  12. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  13. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in Control Systems at Anna University?
  15. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  17. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  18. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
13th May 2015, 12:54 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is good for doing PhD in Control Engineering?

Best institutes in world for Ph.D in control engineering are listed here

The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
The florida institute of technology, United Kingdom
University of Wisconsin,USA
MIT, USA
National University of Singapore (NUS)
University of Cambridge
Imperial college, London
Standfort university
University of California, Berkeley
University of California,London
University of oxford

You must have either gre or toefl examination score to get admission in these institutes. Few institutes offer admission if you have good academic record in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?