2nd April 2012, 02:55 AM
Sriganthan

List of reputed Institutions to do ICWA? What are the Placement Opportunities after completion of this course?

Hi,

Please tell me the reputed instituitions name to do ICWA? and also i wanna know the placement opportunities of that institutions.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. M.Tech from SRM is worthy to do? What about future of M.Tech students when only B.Tech students are being highered?
  3. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of ICWAI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of getting training at reputed companies? Placement in the same company after completion of training?
  6. How can I get Internship in Cisco India? wWhat is the procedure to get internship in Cisco?
  7. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  8. What should I do after 12th if Chemistry and Physics are my preferences? Which line should I select?
  9. How will I benefit for ICWA course after completion of B.Com?
  10. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  11. What are the Opportunities for me after completion of 12th with IT? Can I do B.Tech with IT? Institutions offering this course?
  12. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  13. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science? -- [New]
  14. What is the scope in ICWA? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  16. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  17. Is there any scope or benefit to do ICWAI along with MBA?
  18. How to do ICWA after passing B.Tech Mechanical? What are the career opportunities?
30th August 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed Institutions to do ICWA? What are the Placement Opportunities after completion of this course?

How much package i will get after completion of icwai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?