29th October 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the Opportunities for me after completion of 12th with IT? Can I do B.Tech with IT? Institutions offering this course?

Sir,
I am an student of class XI (IT) at Army Public School Dagshai (HP). What are the opportunity for me after passing 12 (IT). Can I do B.Tech with my IT subject and what are the institutions

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Opportunities for me after completion of 12th with IT? Can I do B.Tech with IT? Institutions offering this course?
  2. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?
  4. List of reputed Institutions to do ICWA? What are the Placement Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  6. List of Institutions in India offering CA program after completion of 12th class?
  7. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  8. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  9. Higher studies opportunities available after B.Com? Details of the courses and Institutions offering the course?
  10. which branch is better in MBA having completed B.Tech in Computer Science? Good Institutions offering MBA course?
  11. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  12. Institutions in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarships for students pursuing MBBS? Which institutions provide that?
  14. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Best institutions for doing M.Tech course after completion of Bio Tech?
  16. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  17. What is the government job scope after doing MA in Police Administration? -- [New]
  18. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

1st November 2011, 11:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Opportunities for me after completion of 12th with IT? Can I do B.Tech with IT? Institutions offering this course?

You have several options after completing 12th class IT. You can go for the B.Tech course with the specialization in IT. You need to study physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects during the 12th class. You need to entrance exam in relation to this. There are many institutions offering the B.Tech course such as IITs, NITs etc.

2nd November 2011, 09:13 PM
top answer

Default Re: What are the Opportunities for me after completion of 12th with IT? Can I do B.Tech with IT? Institutions offering this course?

Hi there!
Yes of course,you can choose your career in the B.Tech IT sector.
Each and every leading technical institutions and universities provide this course.
You can opt for various government sector jobs( but in less number) and private sector jobs,which is the broadest job providing sector for the IT students.
You can face interviews in your campus only in your B.Tech IT 4th(final) year.
The top campus recruiting companies in India are as follows:
TCS
INFOSYS
MAHINDRA SATYAM
WIPRO
SYNTEL
HCL
IBM
ACCENTURE
COGNIZANT
etc...

You can also opt for the public sector jobs like BSNL JTO after your B.Tech IT.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE
You must have minimum of 50% in 12th standard(in PCM) to appear the various engineering entrance examinations like follows:

IIT-JEE:To get admission into the apex technical colleges in India,the 15 IITs.
AIEEE:To get admission into the top colleges across the country along with the 19 NITs.

And various other state level entrance examinations are there for their respective engineering seats.

Top 100 engineering colleges providing IT trades in India:

All the Best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?